Life Challenge Africa
Life Challenge Africa (LCA) is uniquely focused and passionately committed to motivate, train, equip and network with African churches, ministries and individuals, to share the gospel with Muslim neighbours.
We equip the Body of Christ in Sub-Saharan Africa through seminars (in-person and online), resources (books, tracts and digital media), consultation, research and an extensive network of like-minded ministry friends and partners throughout Africa and beyond. We are also actively involved in discipling Muslim background believers (MBBs) through excellent discipleship tools specifically designed for the unique needs of MBBs.
Our projects include:
• Life Challenge Coast - providing seminars and resources at the predominantly Muslim Kenyan Coast. Our team there has established and oversees more than 65 reading centres throughout the coastal region mobilising Christians for evangelism.
• Daughters of Abraham (DOA) - a network of Christian women with a passion for reaching their Muslim friends and neighbours with the love of Christ.
• The Ark School - a primary school in Kariobangi, Nairobi, which provides a Christian education for over 360 students, three-fourths of whom come from Muslim families. They are taught the Word of God through Chronological Bible Storytelling.
• The Resource Centre – one of the most extensive libraries on Islam and Muslim Evangelism in Africa.
• Hamasa ya Milele – the LCA branch in Tanzania provides seminars and resources (mainly in the Kiswahili language) throughout Tanzania which has a 35% Muslim population.
We are looking for:
• Life Challenge Coast Administrator - Supporting and guiding coast team in strategy implementation, public relations and organisation of the rapidly expanding LCA Coast ministry.
• Web Assistant/Designer – A short-term role to assist in redesigning and maintaining LCA website.
• Resource Center Librarian, Nairobi - Organisation (including digitalisation), research and promotion of the Resource Center (see above). Secondary responsibilities include assisting with website, newsletter and other administrative tasks.
Kenya, East and Central Africa
Long term (+2 years)