Leadership and Administration Services
Come and join us, to strengthen our workers and staff through administrative support, leadership development, and trainings in order to care for and develop more effective ministers of the gospel in South Sudan and to those in the diaspora in East Africa. We are looking for people who love the Lord and have a passion for administrative and leadership roles to come and support our multicultural team. We have opportunities for:
• Nairobi Office Administrator – Assisting the director, note-taking during meetings, managing files and assisting in the updating of Synergie and other SIM internal databases.
• Deputy Director/COO - Filling in for the director when he/she is on home assignment or travelling. Works closely with the director to manage staff, helping to implement the strategy and vision with the team.
• Personnel Director/Coordinator – To resource, care for and develop our workers. Ensure our people are in compliance with SIM policies, principles and practices. Liaise with new enquirers and actively coordinate with sending entities.
• Field Logistics Manager – ensuring planning and implementation of procedures related to flights, field orders, ordering fuel, prioritising cargo, developing supply chains in country.
• Field Administrator – to manage the field office, taking care of paperwork related to local and national government, keeping up to date on costs and requirements of immigration and work permits. The post-holder would also ensure orientations of new people and visitors.
• Field Accountant – working with field project managers to get field cash reports into the Finance department in a timely manner.
• Pastoral Care Workers - to care for those in challenging humanitarian situations
• Computer and IT Technicians - Helping the team with software and hardware issues as well as managing our network in South Sudan.
• Health Coordinator – ensuring our workers are healthy and have access to the resources necessary for medical care.
• Field Warehouse Manager – Organising our tools and supplies, receiving materials and ensuring we have what we need to operate in the country.
• Security Coordinator – Checking security updates, doing risk assessments, contingency planning and team trainings while coordinating with SIM International security to ensure our team is prepared and not putting ourselves at unnecessary risk. (Trust God, Act wisely)
• Short-Term Missions Coordinator – Plans and coordinates with the field to bring out short-term workers, both local and international, to assist in accomplishing our mission and vision. This will include binging people in for training church leaders, assisting with evangelism, assisting with our medical clinic through trainings and clinical work, maintenance of vehicles, solar and general property upkeep/improvements, etc.
You can also join us as a prayer partner.
We long to see a team that is thriving in their work as they use their gifts, passions, and skills to love others and love God.
South Sudan, East and Central Africa