Chiang Mai Calling: A Relationship Development for Raising Complete Capital
This ministry has five goals:
- To widen networks and deepen relationship with key stake holders for fulfilling the Great Commission in the region.
- To engage Christian leaders including board and council members to raise resources in each country for the Great Commission.
- To encourage leadership and management training of local leaders so they gain a mutual understanding of SIM toward fulfilling the Great Commission.
- To raise complete capital from anywhere to everywhere in the areas of Intellectual, Social, Human, and Financial Capital.
- To raise awareness among local leaders that these efforts are long-term, even with intentional guidance and facilitation. Perseverance and organizational patience is required.
Viens et Sert
For divine appointments with local Christian leaders so that Central and Southeast Asia can engage with leaders in each society for this ministry.
Pray for wisdom for the team so they can network and relate to multiple sets of relationships, social capital, social structures, and organisations.