Holistic Development and Treatment for HIV and AIDS
- to go where Christ is not known and demonstrate his love in practical ways, serving poor and marginalised communities. We encourage local churches to relevantly engage and serve their communities.
- to see improved health awareness and health behaviours, including cleaner, safer living environments, access to safe drinking water and hygienic toilets.
- to see improved addiction awareness and prevention, and assistance to clients and their families in remaining addiction free.
- to see improved HIV and AIDS awareness and for churches to engage in HIV and AIDS care and support.
- an increase in productive livelihood skills and employment, for more people to be able to afford their basic needs, and for people to use savings and credit appropriately.
Come and Serve
Pray for clients to come to know Jesus and follow Him through our ministry.
Pray for staff to reflect Christ’s love to the marginalized and poor as they seek to alleviate human suffering and improve health, livelihoods and equality.
Pray for good relationships with local churches, communities and government.
Pray for political stability and that regional events will not adversely affect our ministry.