Mobilising leaders to engage in missions
SIM teams across Southeast Asia relate with local churches and church leaders, and plant new churches where there are none. God is calling us to further mobilise leaders in each country to join in reaching those still living and dying without Christ. Our leader mobilisation ministry has five goals:
- To widen networks and deepen relationship with Christian leaders in the region.
- To engage and equip Christian leaders in how they can raise resources in their contexts and countries.
- To encourage leadership and management training for local leaders, so that they come to know the Purpose and Vision of SIM, which is to share Christ's love in communities where He is least known.
- To raise all types of capital, including intellectual, social, human, and financial capital.
- To raise awareness among local leaders that engagement is long-term. Perseverance and patience are essential for sustainability.
Come and Serve
Pray for the Lord to bring forward local Christian leaders in Continental and Southeast Asia, so that we can engage effectively in each society.
Pray for wisdom for the team as they network and relate to diverse leaders in diverse contexts. Pray for insight as they navigate cultures, social structures, and relationships with other organisations.