24 March 2016
This ministry aim is to successfully network and partner with likeminded agencies and businesses in order to greatly augment the number of creative access workers in North Africa (11 million people; 500-800 believers) through SIM's global mobilizing centers. SIM has a specific vision for the nomadic peoples of this country where nobody is currently working.
The Point Person for Ministry Opportunities in North Africa (MONA) has the following strategies in play:
- Prayerfully seeking God's vision for SIM by learning where partners need assistance and by seeking out ministry needs that are not currently being met.
- Networking with a growing number of partner ministries and businesses to learn where SIM can be usefully engaged.
- Liaising with both SIM country and mobilizing offices to make ministry opportunities widely known.
- Training and mobilizing workers from all over the world to go and work long term in partnership with others among resistant peoples for the sake of the growth of the Kingdom of God.
- That partner relationships already forged will deepen and produce much fruit.
- For the mobilizing of young entrepreneurs into Missional Business through strong training programs already in place.
- That SIM mobilizing offices catch this vision and release many into this country.
- For SIM as we decide how to structure leadership for this country and the rest of the North Africa Region.