27 March 2012
The Centre for the Advancement of the Handicapped in Burkina Faso has seen expansion in the past 20 years as countless children and their families seek and find help there. The multi-faceted Centre welcomes those who are otherwise pushed to the margins of society and embraces them with the love of Christ, providing educational opportunities and holistic healthcare. Please pray with us:
- We thank God for intervening in the preparations for our Associate Director, Ounténi Ouoba, to obtain his masters level in management and community developmentand in France. It looked as if would not get a travel visa. But then we saw God work in the situation to make it happen!
- Praise God for bringing us a part-time pastor, Dialenli Lompo. Pray that God would give him a passion for this work and would help us develop our evangelistic efforts.
- Our finances continue to be a matter for prayer. We are praying for 1,000 sponsors who would commit to giving a small monthly gift of US$ 20 to help our ministry.
- Please pray for the safety of our team as we travel many kilometers on motorbikes. Pray for protection from accidents and from bandits.
- Pray that the Lord would help us to hire the right people for our job vacancies. We have been short-staffed in the “Home-Based Therapy Department” and in Administration, and the workload has been too much. Pray for God’s help and wisdom as we seek to fill these jobs and find the funds to pay the wages.
THANK YOU for your faithful partnership with SIM to make ministries such as this one exist and thrive! To watch a short video, or to make a donation, please visit: Centre for the Advancement of the Handicapped.